Registrations for CASANZ 2017 are now open!
Save time and money by registering online. Please follow the prompts in the link below.
Changes to your registration details can be made online until Friday, 29 September 2017. Thereafter, any changes to registration details must be emailed to the Registration Manager at email@example.com.
Registration Categories and Rates
Please see below for your appropriate registration fee, keeping in mind its closure date. All prices are listed in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
It is preferred that early bird registration is paid by credit card online at the time of registration. However, a tax invoice is available on request. Online payments can be made with Visa or MasterCard only.
Should you require an invoice for payment, then a manual registration form can be requested by emailing the Registration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there will be a charge of $20 administration fee for all manual registrations. Onsite registration will be charged the appropriate late registration rates plus a $20 manual processing fee.
|Registration Type||Early Bird - Until Sunday 2 July 2017||Standard - from Monday 3 July 2017|
|Kindred Association Member||$ 1,180.00||$1,380.00|
|Non Member||$ 1,380.00||$1,580.00|
|Group (4 or more)||$ 960.00||$960.00|
|Day Registration||$ 550.00||$650.00|
Additional tickets may be purchased for delegates and accompanying persons to attend the social functions. Please indicate this during the registration process.
|Social Functions||All prices are listed in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST|
|Full Delegate (not including student/retiree and day registrations)||Included in Conference Registrations|
|Welcome Reception||$ 90.00|
|Gala Dinner||$ 150.00|
All fees are due upon registering. Where early bird prices are applicable, fees must be paid by the early bird date in order to receive the reduced rate. All fees must be paid in full prior to attending the event. Any outstanding fees are to be paid by the registrant upon arrival at the event; failing this, the registrant will be required to provide credit card details to guarantee payment within two (2) weeks after the completion of the event.
Credit Card Payment
The conference only accepts Visa and MasterCard. Credit card payments will appear on your statement as International Conferences & Events (ICE) Aust.
Please send a cheque made payable to CASANZ with a completed registration form or invoice number. Please address to:
CASANZ 2017 Registration Manager
c/- International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd
183 Albion Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Electronic Funds Transfer Please check bank statements for correct details
Please include your invoice number when submitting an EFT payment and provide a copy of the remittance to the Registration Manager at email@example.com.
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account Name: CASANZ 2017
BSB: 082 128
Account Number: 104822121
SWIFT Code: NATAAU3303M
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations and Amendments
Registration, social function(s) or accommodation cancellations and amendments cannot be accepted over the telephone. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations received up to and including Friday, 15 September 2017 will receive a full refund, less $150.00 administration fee. Cancellations received between Saturday, 16 September 2017 and Friday, 29 September 2017 will receive a 50% refund less $150.00 administration fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Friday, 29 September 2017.
Alternatively, your registration may be transferred to another person until Friday, 29 September 2017, at no extra cost. All amendments including transfers made after this date will incur a $20.00 administration fee.
Please refer to the individual hotel’s cancellation policies and terms and conditions on the conference website. Accommodation cannot be reserved without credit card details. Accommodation cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the conference, will be charged by the hotel according to their cancellation conditions. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to email@example.com. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
1) International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd reserves the right to deny entry and/or terminate the registration of any person who demonstrates behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate and/or a risk to others.
2) Registrations received by International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd will not be considered as confirmed unless full payment has been received.
3) While attending the Conference you may be photographed and/or filmed. By registering for the Conference you agree for these mediums being used for promotional purposes.
The Organising Committee, The Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand (CASANZ) and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd;
1) Reserve the right to change the program and social functions at any time without notice.
2) Does not cover individuals against the cancellations of bookings for any reason, including cancellation or postponement of the conference or for theft, loss or damage to personal belongings.
3) Does not take responsibility for injury or damage to a person, or their property, occurring during the conference or associated activities.
4) Does not accept any responsibility for insurance as this is not included in the registration fee. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual and participants are advised to take out personal insurance, including cover for travel, accommodation and personal possessions.
5) Does not accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by participants, in the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters.
6) Opinions expressed by presenters are personal and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Organising Committee, The Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand (CASANZ) and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd.
International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd will gather and record personal information necessary for your attendance at the conference. Personal information will be gathered, stored and disseminated in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
Have a Question?
Should you have any questions regarding registrations, please contact the Registration Manager at +61 2 9368 1200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.